* Fast-drying *Odor-Free * Peelable *
Meet your nails' new best friend!
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
So long, stinky pinkies!
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.
Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.
Product Dimensions: 1.5 inch x 0.5 inch x 2.25 inch.
Net Content: 10 ml
Product Weight: 1.2 oz
Not for children under 3.
Love this nail polish! Super easy to use and dries quickly
Totally the product i was looking for safe no odor long lasting easy removal nail polish for my little girl!!! It looks so cute on i even want to try it !
Great My daughter and I use together
This is the best "safe" polish I have found! I can now wear polish again.
Bought this for my 4 year old and we both love it. It’s a great color and stays on well, but also comes off easily.