KKN0106

Concord - Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish

* Fast-drying *Odor-Free * Peelable *

Meet your nails' new best friend!

Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.

So long, stinky pinkies!

Made in USA.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.

Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.

Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.

Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.

Product Dimensions: 1.5 inch x 0.5 inch x 2.25 inch.

Net Content: 10 ml

Product Weight: 1.2 oz

Not for children under 3.

Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 45 Reviews
5 ★
93% 
42
4 ★
7% 
3
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
100reviewers would recommend this product Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • customer service
  • nail polish remover
  • colors
RW
06/30/2022
Rene W.
United States
I recommend this product

Great product!!

Love this product, non toxic and dries fairly quick

II
03/28/2022
Irene I.
United States United States

Easy to apply and stays on for the event

Very pretty color. Easy to apply.

II
03/28/2022
Irene I.
United States United States

Great customer service

Love the color. Great customer service is a special bonus!

II
03/28/2022
Irene I.
United States United States

Great color and stays on for the day of the event.

Beautiful color!

II
03/28/2022
Irene I.
United States United States
I recommend this product

Love these nail polishes!

The colors are vivid and bright. The nail polish stays on for a couple of days, which is great. Love that it can be safely removed without the nail polish remover. The customer service is amazing!

Subscribe