* Fast-drying *Odor-Free * Peelable *
Meet your nails' new best friend!
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
So long, stinky pinkies!
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.
Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.
Product Dimensions: 1.5 inch x 0.5 inch x 2.25 inch.
Net Content: 10 ml
Product Weight: 1.2 oz
Not for children under 3.
I got this for my favorite little toddler who LOVES all things make-up. She has other peel off Nail Polish but because she’s always in the pool & loves to peel, it comes off within an hour. I tested it on my toenail & it’s more of a scrape off which is the amount of durability this kid needs in a nail polish.
My daughter was so happy to have a bright colored polish that is peelable and non-toxic. It's the perfect color added to the collection.
I love how it looks and how it’s natural for my daughter sensitive skin
My daughter loved this color! She loves that it's quick drying, does not smell and easily comes off when she's ready to change colors.
I like this polish because it has no odor, quick drying, cute color, and easy peel off for my littles.